i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
this is the realist shit on this website
How Cecil thinks Carlos does science:
How Carlos actually does science:
723. A photo-savvy muggleborn brings all their pictures of favorite characters to Hogwarts and figuring out how to enchant the photos so they can talk to them. They end up starting a business where they charm photos cheaply in Hogsmeade after graduation. It’s like a 24 hour drugstore where they develop photos, but they also make separate packets that are enchanted!
- Most media falsely portrayed Ferguson protests as riots and Mike Brown as a criminal
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Congresswoman Elanor H. Norton stands with Ferguson
- Ferguson teach-in tomorrow
- National labor leader says unions, like the nation, must confront racism
You know why I love AUs? Because the whole point of them is that everything is changed, and yet these two people are still going to meet and fall in love- that they’re so set in stone and so meant to be that you can change literally everything in a hundred universes and they’ll fall in love over and over again.